Everyone likes a bucket of yummy fried chicken. The first name that comes to our mind when we say fried chicken is most probably KFC. To make this customer experience even better KFC has in place for its customers a Feedback Survey.
KFC has around 20,000 stores around the world which makes it one of the largest quick-serve restaurants in the world. It is the second-largest restaurant in the world after Mcdonald’s in terms of sales.
In this article, we will throw light on how can you participate in the survey to win rewards from KFC Survey.
Requirements to enter the survey
Being a large restaurant KFC always priorities on providing the best customer service to their customers, for this they incentivize customers for giving honest feedback to them. Here are some main requirements you need to fulfill to enter the MyKFCExperience feedback survey:
- You must be a citizen of United States of America.
- You should be more than 18 years in age.
- You must have a receipt from KFC.
- Receipt from KFC should not be of more than 30 days old.
- You would require a Mobile phone or a Computer with a working Internet connection to fill out the survey form.
- You should have basic knowledge of English and Spanish language to fill out the feedback form.
- Employees and Families of employees of KFC Store are not allowed to take part in the feedback survey.
- You should be honest in your reply to the questions asked in the survey.
You need to keep all the requirements in mind while filling the survey form. Any mistake could lead to your disqualification from the survey.
You should answer all the questions in the survey with honesty and make sure you are not giving false feedback which might have a drastic effect on the customer service which is provided in the KFC store. So, if you are a KFC enthusiast you should log in to MYKFC feedback and take part in the exciting survey which could win you some KFC Go Cups.
Follow these steps to enter into my KFC experience survey:
- Go to the MyKFCExperience portal at www.mykfcexperience.com.
- In the Survey code field enter the survey code that is given on KFC receipt.
- Now you have to enter the time of the visit which is also given on your receipt.
- Hit the start button and you will enter the survey on successful filling of details.
- If you want you can fill the survey form in Spanish by clicking on the espanol link below the start button.
- Now you have to answer the questions asked in the survey with honesty.
- You should fill the survey only on the basis of your visit at KFC restaurant. This will help in improving the services at the restaurant.
- Now after the survey ends you will be asked to fill your contact details.
- After doing so you there will be displayed a coupon code on the screen.
- Note this code down.
- On successful completion of this survey you could redeem this coupon code at any KFC restaurant during your next visit.
Colonel Harland Sanders founded KFC in 1930 from his roadside restaurant. KFC made chicken popular in the fast-food industry. It became one of the first companies to expand internationally.
KFC now serves a variety of dishes including Chicken fillet sandwiches, Wraps, Side dishes, Salads apart from the traditional chicken that it is famous for selling. The feedback program is an initiative in the direction to be able to gather more honest feedback from customers who on a daily basis have to interact and engage with KFC’S staff and eat KFC’s food.
It is a gateway between the corporate managing the chain and the end customer. Here are some of the FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS about the KFC feedback experience.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Yes, a receipt from KFC Restaurant is required to enter into the Survey.
The minimum age to participate in the KFC Feedback survey is 18 years.
You have 30 days until your last purchase from KFC to participate in the Survey
No, your reward will not be canceled because of Critical feedback, KFC respects your honesty and will make sure It works on the criticism to serve you better in the future.
You will receive your reward on the successful completion of your KFC experience feedback form.
John Smith is a freelance writer working as a freelance writer.